The first Technical Working Group (TWG) meeting was held in the office of Surgical Instruments Manufacturers Association of Pakistan (SIMAP), Sialkot on February 18, 2019 at 2:00 pm to discuss Surgical Sector including Electro Medical Devices and Surgical & Dental Implants under TUSDEC Industrial Technology Benchmarking Project funded by PIDC.
The meeting was attended by following participants.
• Mr. Khalil Ur Rehman, Chairman, SIMAP
• Mr. Zeshan Tariq, Senior Vice Chairman, SIMAP
• Mr. Shan-e-Raza, Vice Chairman, SIMAP
• Mr. Muhammad Ishfaq, Ex. Vice Chairman, SIMAP
• Dr. Mutahir Hussain, Dean of Engineering and Architecture, University of Sialkot
• Mr. Nabeel Asghar, Chief Projects & Operations Officer, TUSDEC
• Mr. Zaheer Ahmad, Project Manager, TUSDEC
• Mr. Azar Khursheed, Technology Expert, TUSDEC
• Mr. Iqbal P Sheikh, Chief Executive, IN Consult Private Limited
• Ms. Summera Islam, Study Expert, IN Consult Private Limited
• Mr. Nouman Iqbal, Study Expert, IN Consult Private Limited